Analysis of the wire and cable industry chain and the development of bare conductors in the future market
Wire and cable industry chain analysis
The upstream of the wire and cable industry chain is mainly copper, aluminum, rubber, plastic and other raw materials; the midstream is the production and supply link of wire and cable, and the main products include bare wires, power cables, cables for electrical equipment, winding sets, communication cables and optical fibers; Downstream is widely used in electric power, communication, rail transit, construction engineering, construction machinery, new energy and other fields.
1. What is a bare conductor?
Bare conductors: products with only conductors but no insulation, including steel-cored aluminum stranded wires, aluminum stranded wires, copper stranded wires, etc., mainly used in the construction of long-distance, large-span, ultra-high-voltage power transmission grids, and the installation method is based on high-altitude overhead. .
2. The development market of bare conductors
China's current economic development is rapid, but it is still in a period of rapid urbanization. China is not only the world's largest consumer of wires and cables, but also the largest manufacturer of wires and cables. The domestic sales of the wire and cable industry has exceeded 10 billion, and it has developed into the second largest industry after the automobile industry. Under the circumstance that the development of the industry is restricted by various huge resources, bare conductors have broad application prospects in low-voltage distribution lines due to their high advantages and abundant resources.
In the 1970s, when consumers' demand for electricity continued to increase, problems such as aging and overloading of wires and cables appeared. Subsequently, the construction industry found that bare conductors have a long service life, which opened up new ideas for the application of aluminum conductors in the cable industry. , and with the needs of construction prospects and the development of the times, the demand for bare conductors in domestic and foreign markets is increasing.
3. Potential problems in the promotion of bare conductors
(1) The increasing number of enterprises in the industry, with the increasingly fierce competition, blindly driving up aluminum production capacity will lead to overcapacity and oversupply, thus affecting the stable and long-term development of the market;
(2) The development of a part of the wires and cables in the bare conductors is in the promotion stage, and the corresponding market management mechanism and quality specifications need to be improved;
(3) The price fluctuations of aluminum materials directly lead to new fluctuations in the market prices of raw materials.
Zhengzhou Jinshui Wire & Cable Group always adheres to the principle of high quality, strictly controls every detail parameter, and produces products in accordance with production standards, so as to bring the best service to every customer.