Introduction Of PVC Insulated Flexible Wire
PVC insulated flexible cable is the most common wire and cable used in households. It has high flexibility and safety. It is mainly suitable for equipment with a rated voltage of 450/750V and below, but there are many types. For It is better to choose the suitable wire type, and then we will introduce their uses and differences to you.
一、Knowledge introduction of RVB and RVVB
RVB is a flat parallel surface copper wire without sheath, which is suitable for electrical products, small and medium-sized pneumatic tools, instruments and equipment, instrument panels, and general lighting lines for driving power of broadcasting programs, etc. RVVB is a copper core PVC insulated sheathed flat power cord, suitable for household appliances, lighting, security monitoring cables, etc.
（1） Implement the standard JB8734.4-1998
（2） Electric conductors should be multi-core bare copper core wires
（3） Polyethylene insulation layer
（4）The rated current Uo/U is 300/300V
（5） The long-term allowable operating temperature should not exceed 70°C
二、The difference with RVVB
1. The main purpose is the same
2. RVB is flat copper wire without sheath
3. RVVB is flat sheathed copper wire
三、 Introduction of related content of RVV
RVV wire and cable is commonly known as sheathed wire. It is a multi-strand cord with good flexibility and high practicability. It is suitable for control signal transmission lines, electrical equipment, instruments, automation equipment, security systems, high-rise building intercom systems, and household lighting. Connecting wires, etc.
1. The meaning of RVV wire and cable letters:
R——indicates the cord; V——indicates that the insulating sheath is polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
RVV is a cable commonly used in weak current systems. The number of core wires is variable, two or more, with a PVC sheath on the outside, and there is no special requirement for the arrangement of the core wires. (including ordinary type, flame retardant type, low smoke halogen-free type, fire-resistant type, cross-linked type)
2. Product features:
(1) The main feature of the flame-retardant cable is that the cable is not easy to catch fire or the flame delay is limited to a certain range when it catches fire, and it is suitable for occasions that require high flame-retardant performance. Flame-retardant cables (wires) are divided into four levels: A, B, C, and D.
(2) The main feature of the fire-resistant cable is that in addition to the ability to transmit power under normal working conditions, the cable can also maintain normal operation for a certain period of time in the event of sudden fire and combustion. It is suitable for occasions that require fire-resistant properties.
(3) Low-smoke and low-halogen cables (wires) have the characteristics of low smoke and low halogen, and the use of cables can greatly reduce the generation of toxic hydrogen chloride gas and gray-black smoke when burning, thereby improving the fire safety rate in case of fire.
3. Characteristics of low-smoke halogen-free cables
(1) The tensile strength is greater than that of ordinary PVC wires: the tensile strength of ordinary PVC wires is greater than 1.05kgf/mm, and the tensile strength of low-smoke halogen-free cables is greater than 1.2kgf/mm;
(2) Good softness;
(3) Good weather resistance;
(5) Only a small amount of white smoke is produced when burning, and no toxic black smoke is released;
(6) Higher volume resistivity;
(7) High-voltage resistance is relatively good: PVC wires are generally above 10KV, and low-smoke halogen-free wires are as high as 15KV.