What are the commonly used Industrial cable?
In the current life, there are more and more types of electrical products. In order to meet the reliability and convenience of different users' electricity consumption, the requirements for wires and cables are also increasing. At the same time, in order to ensure the safety of household electricity, the quality of wires and cables has become the top priority in home decoration and industrial construction. Although cable technology is quite skilled in all countries in the world, some people still have little knowledge of wire and cable. This article will give a detailed introduction to industrial cable.
一. Industrial cable include single-core wires and cables, rubber cables, shielded control cables, flame-retardant cables and fire-resistant cables.
1. Single core electrical cable: It means that there is only one conductor in an insulating layer. The common ordinary wires are BV wires, B stands for cloth wires; V stands for insulated polyvinyl chloride. It is suitable for wires and cables used for AC voltage 450/750V and below instruments, household appliances, and telecommunication equipment.
2. Rubber sheathed cable: It refers to a kind of flexible cable whose outsourcing and sheath are made of rubber. It is commonly used in YQ, YC, YZ, and YH models. It is suitable for power transmission and distribution of rated voltage 6/10kV and below coal shearer or high-power mobile equipment, and has the characteristics of being able to withstand large mechanical external forces.
3. Braid shielded control cable: refer to cables shielded from external signal interference. KVVP is the code name of shielded control cable, which is suitable for the connection of electrical instruments with AC rated voltage of 450/750V and below and the transmission line of automatic control system; KVVP cable itself has the functions of oil resistance, abrasion resistance, aging resistance and waterproof.
4. Halogen free flame retardant cables: refers to the addition of flame retardants to PVC insulation. Even if it is burned in an open flame, its insulation will not burn. It is mostly used for cable lines below 10kV.
5. Fire resistant cables: It can still run for a certain period of time in case of fire, providing time for fire extinguishing and reducing losses.
二.What is the difference between Halogen free flame retardant cables and fire resistant cables in industrial cable?
(1) Different structural materials: The material of the flame-retardant cable is mainly the flame-retardant raw material used, and the outer layer is a flame-retardant sheath, and its filler is a flame-retardant material. The fire-resistant cable is composed of a conductor and an insulating layer, and a layer of fire-resistant layer is added in the middle.
(2) The principle is different: the flame retardant cable mainly uses the flame retardant effect produced by the halogen, so that the outer layer temperature of the wire can be reduced by the water outlet, and the flame extinguishing purpose can be achieved. The fire-resistant cable uses a mica material. According to the performance of this material, it has the characteristics of fire resistance and heat resistance, so it can prolong the service time in the event of a fire.
三、What are the precautions for choosing industrial cable?
1. According to the working object and importance of industrial control cables and the operating environment, choose the corresponding varieties reasonably.
2. In order to ensure that the error of the reading of the measuring instrument complies with the regulations and the working reliability of the protection device and the operating device, the length of the industrial control cable is checked; if the requirements cannot be met, the control cable with a larger core section should be selected accordingly .
3. In order to reduce the number of industrial control cables and investment costs, multi-core control cables should be used as much as possible, but in order to avoid insulation damage, mechanical damage, fire or electrical performance interference at the same time, whether the same industrial control cable is used in different situations Control cables should comply with the corresponding regulations to ensure safe and reliable work.