Introduction to armored cables
Armored cables are generally fixed-lay power cables. Generally speaking, they are fixed in one place and basically do not move, and are used as power to transmit electrical energy. The purpose of adding an armored layer to the outside of a cable is not only to enhance mechanical protection such as tensile strength and compressive strength to extend its service life, but also to improve the anti-interference performance of the cable through shielding protection. Commonly used armoring materials include steel strips, steel wires, aluminum strips, aluminum tubes, etc. Among them, steel strips and steel wire armors have high magnetic permeability and good magnetic shielding effect, and can be used to resist low-frequency interference.
Application scope of armored cables
- Armored cables are suitable for direct burial underground. They can be laid directly buried without having to wear pipes and are cost-effective. They are widely used in more than ten years and are very suitable for direct burial laying in rocky areas.
- Armored power cables are suitable for use on highways, roadsides, around residential areas, parking and other places subject to high pressure.
Armored cable model classification
Steel tape armored cable models: VV22, VVP22, ZRVV22, NH-VV2
Control cable steel tape armored cable models include: KVV22, KVVP2, KVVP22, ZR-KVV22
Steel wire armored power cable models include: VV32, YJV32, ZR-VV32
Steel wire armored control cable cable models include: KVV32, KVVP32
Armored communication cable models: HYA53, HYAT53, HYA23, HYV22, HYA22 (rodent-proof, underground)
Advantages of armored underground direct buried cables
- It can enhance the reliability of the urban power grid. Because the cables are exposed in the air and are exposed to wind and rain, it is easy for the cables to age and the insulation layer to fall off. The reason is that they are easily corroded by acid and alkali gases and water vapor in the atmosphere. Overhead cables present many hazards. Therefore, it is necessary and extremely important to use overhead cables. Underground cables are a laying method with higher safety.
- It can enhance the transmission capacity of the city. Usually overhead lines go to another tower, but cable lines buried underground can reach many loops. Underground high-voltage cables generally have more efficient copper conductors, making them more efficient in transmission. electrical energy.
- The urban environment can be beautified according to visual pollution, because the huge cobweb-covered urban overhead lines have destroyed the beauty of the city to a great extent and destroyed the visual effects of traditional and modern buildings. If the overhead lines are put into the ground, it can It also makes the city pure and gives people a sense of visual comfort and beauty.
- It can improve the use value of land. Land is a resource with high value but relatively scarce, especially in the center of first-tier cities. Due to the spatial safety distance of overhead lines, the requirements are higher than that of underground pipelines, which reduces the use value of land. , but by changing it underground, the utilization value can be improved.
- By burying it underground, you can better reduce dangerous accidents and avoid personal safety accidents due to accidents with telephone poles.
- The mechanical protective layer of armored cables can be added to cables of any structure, which can increase the mechanical strength of the cable and improve its corrosion resistance. It is a wire and cable designed for areas prone to mechanical damage and extremely susceptible to erosion.
The above content is the introduction of armored cable products by Zhengzhou Jinshui Industrial Co., Ltd. I hope it can be helpful to everyone. In addition, when purchasing products, everyone can comprehensively consider the price of the product and the convenience of use, so that the product can fully realize its own value.